Friday, November 13, 2009

Layout Share

Here's a few randoms I did while at Peta's retreat!!







I've had a great week, starting with some good old fashioned taking care of myself. Back to Weight Watchers and I have also joined Savvy Health & Fitness who have group training sessions at the beach, an awesome way to start the day at 6am each morning. Loving it so far, but am feeling a tad sore! Good sore but... ;)

Looking forward to crop night at Scrapbooking Delights tonight, Hayley has managed to find a free Friday night to come with me, can't wait! Happy Birthday to Hayles for Wednesday just gone too, hope you had an awesome day! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sar these pages are gorgeous.
    Love them all .x
    I can't believe how many pages you got done @ the retreat. You rock!

    good on you for your training sessions to. Your fabulous.

    Thanks for the tag. x
    Kr.x

    ReplyDelete