Sunday, August 16, 2009

Facelift

So the lil' old blog has had a facelift, what do you think?? :)

Thought I'd grab this time at 10.15pm on Sunday night, on my third Strongbow, to show you a few more of my Melbourne layouts.

My class layouts, all of which I just LOVE!

This was the class with the gorgeous Charmane Koch. It was AWESOME to meet Charm in real life, she is just the sweetest thing. And that belly, soooo cute! Waiting for news, she's ready to have her new bub at any time now. :)






Then the next three...omg, this was an AWESOME class with Peta, three layouts in two hours, can you believe it!!! Thanks again for an awesome time in Melbourne, Pj...it was a blast!







How are your Savvy CC layouts going? I'm yet to do any...shocking I know, but packing to take the shop to the Scrapbooking Delights retreat is taking up all my time. Can't wait to see yours in the gallery. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sar, I thought I would pop on out and say Hi, love the LOs!! I read your blog a bit (just never comment LOL) and like to see your scrappy updates =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog facelift Sar and love all your class pages from the retreat :)

    ReplyDelete