Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scrapping Up a Storm!

Thats what I've been doing! 10 layouts since Friday night, don't know the last time I scrapped that much over a weekend. Crop day @ Savvy yesterday helped, with three finished. Can't show all of them and have already showed you a couple, but here's the rest.

I have put off scrapping this photo for ages cause I just loved it and guess I was 'scared' to scrap it, for fear of wrecking it maybe? I'm not really sure but now its done and I'm glad it is.



Another one I'd been putting off, I think cause it was one 4x6 and I always find thats a bit difficult. This is Bronte laying on the absolutely beautiful quilt that the Illawarra Scquilters made her. Lucky huh?



This one is my take on the Savvy Scraplift for July, which was lifting one of Emma's layouts. Coop going into his 'big boy bed'. You've still got a couple of days to finish this challenge, upload your take to the gallery before the end of July.



Another page using the gorgeous Sarah Jane paper I bought at Scrapbooking Delights, tihs range was just so easy to use.




And finally this page of Daniel's dad with Bronte only a few days old, on one of his weekly visits that mean so much to us.




Thats it for the page share for now, I did my White With 1 sample for next month as well but you'll have to wait a few days for that one. :)

We celebrated my niece Molly's first birthday and christening on Sunday, check out this gorgeous girl.




A lovely day was spent with family, many more of those to come. :)

I'm thinking about heading into the beach for a walk, fingers crossed its not too windy in there this morning!

1 comment:

  1. wow all these pages are just beautiful Sar, I especially love the quilt one.

    ReplyDelete