Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Collage Press Sweet Shoppe

This is one range I'm HANGING to get in the Scrapbook Savvy store, it will definitely be in my next Aussie Scrap Source order! Thanks Lis for sharing and letting me play with this. :)

My three babies at Isabelle's birthday party in May...



My happy Bronte girl on her first b'day...



And Georgie turning 2, celebrating with her little playgroup friends...




Georgie enjoying a Kinder Surprise chocolate...look how little she was...


And Bronte again, look how little she was, awwww...


I'm currently at Loz's place enjoying a few much needed days away, have scrapped three pages, placed two orders, updated my playlist, uploaded pics to the Savvy gallery and now updated the blog, hows that for finally having time to get stuff done!! :)

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Love your latest pages Sar...
    Thanks for coming up to visit too!
    Love Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this range last night, and I want it all! lol, the round die-cuts, the papers and all!! Love it

    ReplyDelete