Thursday, June 11, 2009

Savvy Cybercrop!

My first ever Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop will be held this weekend! Starting Friday night you will receive lots of great challenges in the forum, and you'll have nearly a week to submit your entries with the deadline being midnight Thursday 18 June. There will be a mixture of prizes including prize packs and vouchers, and we have chatting, bingo and a blind scrap planned for Saturday night so head on over to our CC thread in the forum for more info. Hope to see you there!

So last night was Pink @ the Sydney Entertainment Centre....and omg, what can I say? She was amazing (just as I expected after her last show) and we all had an awesome night. Here's a few pics.








I do have some scrapping to show as well from the weekend...I'm a bit behind in the blogging this week with the business of the sale, then Pink and today coming home and needing to spend some time with my babies who missed their Mummy. :)

This page started with a page from May Pagemaps, but I strayed a little from the original after going totally askew with the Glitz roller doodle! Worked out well though and I'm loving this colour combo. A page of when I visited my friend Loz in Maitland last October, and we also met Peta for the first time. Beautiful girls, both of them, who I am lucky to call my friends. :)



I think thats the only one I can show at the moment! Thought there were more than that...oh well...

I really need to get to bed, lots to do tomorrow and I'm buggered from the week that was....so bye for now and hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sar, when everything dies down a bit in my world I will come and have a play at one of your CC's you have some awesome designers on your team. How good was Pink too by the way? Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete