Saturday, May 9, 2009

Catch up

Oooh, I really need to blog more, can't somebody find me some more hours in the day, please!? ;)

This week has been just as busy as the last month, if not busier. I've had Tuesday crop day, one on one class Tuesday night plus Savvy's first Friday Night Crop last night which was an awesome night with lots of fun and laughs. This will be a fortnightly event here at Savvy, so if you want to book in for the next one on Friday 22 May give me a call on 0400 439 602.

My good friend Loz will be here from Maitland that weekend also (22-24 May), for Bronte's 1st Birthday...so if you want to book in for photos drop Loz an email at info@laurenannephotography.com. To check out her work visit her blog.

Scrap-wise, I've got a little bit to show from this weekend and last. Some I can't show, but here are the ones I can! Here goes.

A just because LO of Bronte with her sippy cup, using the Mama Bushka range by Kaisercraft, LOVE this range!


The next one is Sketch #76 at Stuck Sketches, I have had this one hanging around for awhile and FINALLY finished it off.


Sketch #15 at Inspired Blueprints, better late than never I've been having a go at the Sketch Bonanza sketches from last month!



Sketch #18 at Inspired Blueprints,


Sketch #19 at Inspired Blueprints - Our Besties - Ben, Alicia & Charlotte


And Sketch #20 at Inspired Blueprints, my Mum & Dad. xoxo


And FINALLY I've done a Savvy challenge! This is the Sketch Challenge for May, set by Lisa. Love this one, used the brand new Rose Moka Pique-Nique range available in the Savvy Store now!


So there you have it, I HAVE actually been doing some scrapping!

I hope you all have a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow, I will be sleeping in before having breakfast with my little family before Daniel heads to work at 10am. Then off to Mum & Dad's for lunch, should be a lovely day.

Leave me some love, let me know you're still checking in on me despite my lack of blogging lately! LOL!

Cheers,
Sar

5 comments:

  1. hey Sar! Great layouts!! Good to see you've made some time to scrap again - I bet it felt really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sar,
    thanks for the "plug"!!!
    Cant wait to see you soon....counting down the days.
    Love ya heaps and heaps
    Lozzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sar
    Very busy I can see - lovely layouts, SIA seems like a lifetime away. catch you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you've been busy but that is still amazing to churn out all these truly awesome pages still. You rock girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sar,
    So I finally joined Blogger, now I can comment on your beautiful blog and scrapbooking!!!

    ReplyDelete