Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mystical DT pages...

...as promised, here they are! The first one using the new Basic Grey Marrakech range and the second using the Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters range. If you're after either of these, head on over to Mystical Scrapbooks now!




And I've even managed a few more pages this weekend. Scrapped with Emma yesterday, then then we had the pleasure of Hayley, Kindra & Alicia's company today as well. A total of four all up for the weekend, one being the above page of my sis with Bronte and the other being the one I showed yesterday of Georgia my Play-Doh girl.

The third I can't show yet as it is for a Scraplift Tag challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. This is an awesome concept, one person does a layout then emails it to the next person who scraplifts it. It goes down the line, being passed from person to person, each lifting the last layout but making it their own. No layout reveal until the absolute end, when a total reveal takes place and we can see the change from the first to the last layout completed. I can't wait to see the difference in them all!

So that leaves the only one I can show from today, being Sketch #77 over at Stuck Sketches!?



If you're looking for some inspiration, head over to Inspired Blueprints where Sketch #12 has been launched today! Mine isn't there yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when it is.

Its nearly 11pm Sunday night, I have a page nearly finished so I may as well go finish it, Daniel is at a fire call and I'll wait up for at least a little while longer.

Bye for now,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. You must have hidden these yesterday did you?? Gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a role! Love these Sar!! Hey, give me a call if you're free.

    ReplyDelete