Monday, March 2, 2009

Massive March Update!

First up, AMAZING RACE 2009 is now launched at Mystical Scrapbooks! I'm first cab off the rank...so my LO is up with my criteria for Week 1. Go and check it out. Here is a quick sneak of my page, you'll have to come over here if you want to see it in all its glory!



There are more challenges up for March at Mystical as well, mine being this sketch:



And my take:



Then there is the UYS (Use Your Stash) challenge which for this month is lace cardstock, my example being this:





So LOTS happening over at Mystical, be sure to head on over and say hi on the forum, will be lots happening over there this month.

Ok what else, its my first month as a DT at White With One, so join in the fun this month with a White With Navy page featuring Stars. Here is my take, Cooper & Chloe a while back now hiding in the cupboard, cute kids!



And its time for another awesome sketch over at Inspired Blueprints, this time its Sketch #11. My take isn't up yet, but go have a look at the other girls' gorgeous work.

So wow, my DT commitments are climbing aren't they, seems to be a lot there this month! I'm still managing to fit in LOTS of other scrapping and ended the month of February with 35 layouts in total. Don't know if I can possibly beat that record this month, but I'll give it a shot. I did one layout yesterday on the 1st, being the Color Combos Galore #111, thanks Lisa for inspiring me to head back over to this awesome challenge site. Here's my take:



Once again I had the gorgeous Miss Emma over for the weekend while Nic was in Melbourne, she is my sanity and I appreciate her help so much. You should see her latest work, omg, for 13 years old I am just in awe of this girl's talent. She scrapped up a storm this weekend, as usual.

Well I better go, I have spent the entire morning on the computer and am still in my pj's. Lots to do as always, and I best spend some time with my husband before he heads off to work OT afternoon shift today.

Bye,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sar, how did you know that Sex In The City was my fav show of all time???? I will have so much fun with this, thanks for the challenge, Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sar,
    wow loving all your layouts chook!i'll have to check out this challenge sounds fun. hope you been well?
    belynda xo

    ReplyDelete