Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday Night Crop

I so look forward to the Friday Night Crop @ Scrapbooking Delights, just to get out of the house (even if I was over an hour late!) and be with 'real people', iykwim! Sitting and watching what everyone else is doing and picking up little tips and tidbits, even if its stuff you've done before and just forgotten about for awhile. Very inspirational watching Lisa & Kim at work, they amaze me with their talent. Can't wait till the next one! By the way, Scrapbooking Delights has 20% off today (Sat 21 March) if you're in the Wollongong area, the girls are playing up while Sandra is away, hehe...

I ended up with three LO's by midnight, although one I can't show just yet. These are both 'just because' pages using gorgeous new papers I bought when I visited Shop & Crop recently.




Guess where Hayles & I are going tonight?



KINGS OF LEON @ Acer Arena! Can't wait. So excited. I've seen them once before when they fronted for Pearl Jam, but it will be great to see a whole show of just them. Now I just have to keep myself revved up and awake for the drive up and back tonight...after only five hours sleep, damn crop night! LOL!

Happy Saturday, talk soon,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely SMASHING layouts Sar, I really love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could afford the time to get out as much as you, you sound like you have the best life, Tiff :o) PS that reminds me, I must get back to Leesh about a retreat she mentioned.....

    ReplyDelete