Sunday, March 8, 2009

Big weekend of Scrapping!

Before life gets totally out of control and busy (which is bound to happen anytime, I'm sure of it), I have been trying to get as many layouts done as I can. I only did one during the week, but since Friday night I have managed another seven. So 12 so far and its only the 8th of the month, so ahead of myself so far.

There are a few I can't show just yet, but here are the ones I can.

A couple of 'just because' layouts that I've been wanting to do, so just did to get them done.

My darling girl Georgia, getting so big so quick, and getting more beautiful every day.


Bronte in her size 000 jeans, never too little for jeans, I reckon!


Then this one which is Cookie's Colour Challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks for this month. This was Cooper and his easter hat nearly two years ago, look how little he was!



I've found another sketch site, Pencil Lines, which has a cool sketches every week. This was Sketch #124, Em and I both attempted this today and both turned out very different but both still looked really good.



And lastly this one is the Sketch Challenge over at Bons. Cooper in the spa @ Grandma & Grandads, hard life eh.



Well thats all I can show, a few DT layouts have been done but you'll see them all in good time.

Not too much on this week, Emma has just gone home after being here all weekend. Playgroup tomorrow and the usual routine of our week.

Hope all is good in your part of the world, talk soon.

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous babe... the pic of Georgia is just adorable... I could just gobble her up!! I am only 4 behind you so not too bad... got 3 half ones here now so might even catch you. Love Ya Leesh xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Sar, you are too nice to me xxxx. I love how you journalled on the photo on your first layout and am lovin all your big bright colours, always so much eye candy here, thanks for sharing, Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg hun, all these layouts are just awesome. Loving all the bright colours. oh btw we did pass throught the gong, woulda been heaps awesome to meet you. nxt time
    belynda xoxo

    ReplyDelete