Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank God Its Friday!

I've been hanging for Friday all week and finally its here!

So firstly today I have to kill some time while getting new tyres put on the car....but I think a little walk with the girls to the park and a nice coffee on the beach is in order. Then home to get myself organised for my BIG NIGHT.

I know, I know...it sounds like I'm going out partying or something, doesn't it? But no...tonight is the start of our Cybercrop over at Mystical Scrapbooks! My first CC ever that I've been a part of as a Design Team member. And then, after the launch of my challenge and on hubby's arrival home from work...I'm off to Scrapbooking Delights for the Friday night crop! Its been three weeks and I'm having withdrawals...life just gets in the way sometimes, I wish I could go every week!

So today I MUST get organised so I have LO's on hand to do, deadlines are approaching and pages have to get finished. Hope you girls don't talk too much tonight... LOL!

My week has been a good one, with another LO accepted for publication. So very excited. I didn't even get a chance to put it up on the blog before it was picked up, so you'll have to wait for Issue #83 of Creative Paper to check it out.

And another exciting development for the week...we're going on a mini holiday! In like 10 days! We're approaching crunch time with our lease car as FBT deadline looms...so we HAVE to put some kilometres on the car to avoid a bill. And what better way to do it than a holiday to Port Macquarie! Have to give my hubby credit, it was his idea and I'm stoked. Its only three nights away, but three nights with him here and not being at work or fire calls, that will be bliss. I can't wait, it'll be our first holiday with just our little family since Georgia was born.

So my day is about to really start, kids to organise, bags to pack for our morning and lots of other things to be done.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll surely be back with some layouts tomorrow, won't I? Here's hoping...

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your cyber crop! And a holiday...how wonderful:-)

    ReplyDelete