Thursday, January 15, 2009

Big post...

I hate it when I forget to post, especially when I've had a big scrapping week and can hardly remember everything I've done! Oh well, my problem I guess, will have to update sooner next time...

So I finished off the page I started at Kindra's last weekend, its a double of us at the circus a couple of years ago. I got the layout for this one from January Pagemaps and used PP and stickers I'd had for AGES that I knew had to go with these photos.



There was a blind scrap at Scrap Therapy on Saturday night which I did a couple of days later. Love this one of Cooper, with his first attempt at 'scrapping' included on the page. Thanks Deb MK for the instructions on this one!



Then I decided to join in a Cybercrop at Mystical Scrapbooks at the last minute, and did my pages on the Monday just in time to upload them. And guess what, I won one of the challenges! I was stoked when I found out today, first time I've been on the forum there. Will definitely be joining in again! Here are the pages I did for the CC, the first one being the winning layout, this was Kell's Challenge, about spending some 'real time' with my bestest internet buddy Loz.



The next one is Sara's Challenge, gorgeous pic of my Georgie girl on the beach when we were in QLD at the beginning of last year.



Had a night of scrapping at my place with Juz on Tuesday (its Juzzy's 30th b'day today, happy birthday babe!!), I ended up finishing one LO and starting another. This one is a sketch contest on the Pagemaps Blog, a page of my big sis Nic.



I finished this one yesterday, a pink page for Cooper's album but you get that! Here with my niece Isabelle, they're both so little...



I'm off to the crop night at Scrapbooking Delights tomorrow and I can't wait! Some kid free scrapping time is much needed, its been too long with a few weeks break over christmas. We've just about booked the shop out with me, Kel, Kindra, Hayley, Linda & Deslie going. Should be a top night!

Its so hot here in Wollongong day, I'm steaming down here in the scrap room as we only have air con in our upstairs area (where all the living areas and bedrooms are). Hope you're keeping cool wherever you are, and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Bye for now,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Sar, you've been really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house is clean and my cleaner hasnt been here.....Oh yeah thats right, neither have i he he!!! Love the LO's as ususal sar. cant wait to get back into it.....

    ReplyDelete