Friday, October 3, 2008

Winner!

I'm so excited, this week I found out that I've won TWO recent challenges at Scrapbook Divas! The first one was for the September Sketch Challenge with the double page of the Dragon Park, and the prize was $20 in the shop. Then I won Rach's Challenge which was the mini canvas I showed off the other day, and the prize for that was $15! So excited. So I had a fun time shopping and can't wait for my Divalicious Kit to arrive, along with lots of other goodies. Thanks so much Michelle!

I joined in on the Cybercrop at Bon's Scraps on Monday night, which was a bit of fun and hilarious chatting to all the girls. I did complete the Blind Scrapping with Peta on the night, and LOVE how this one turned out. Very yummy products out of my new Sissey kit.



Then I joined Hayley at her place on Wednesday for a scrap day. I think we need to go to her place more often as we hardly heard from my kids all day! They were so good. Usually when we scrap here they're sooo over-excited to have visitors and drive me completely insane. I finished off this LO that was for a previous month's kit challenge at Scrapbooking Delights. I had real trouble with this one and didn't get it finished on time. I ended up adding some of my own stuff to it just so I could finish it as I was sick of the sight of it!



I also finished another layout for my Guest DT spot at Scrap N Craft With T which I can't show yet, but should be on the website real soon!

Very hot here today, its only 8am and I'm already sweating (gross, I know). Lovely to have the kids wearing their summer clothes though and thank god for the air conditioning, I can see that baby pumping all day today. Mum is coming to spend the day after I had to postpone my get together with Marijana, the poor chook is sick in bed. Sending cyber hugs, babe! Tonight is the crop at Scrapbooking Delights, I think its just me and Kel this time but we'll have a ball. Can't wait.

Not much planned here for the long weekend other than catching up with my girls and scrapping. Daniel is working ALL weekend including Monday (woo hoo for public holiday OT!). He's even gonna miss the grand final, which he's not happy about but what can you do. Hayles & I will watch it for him... ;)

Hope everyone has an unreal weekend, catchya soon!

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. Loving your pages Sar, u are on a roll! I need to join the forums you do, actually I need to scrap in general!!
    Have a great long weekend!
    Love Loz
    Are we going away soon????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Sar!

    Check out my blog... ;)

    Maz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wins Sar! Nothing like spending someone elses $$! lol. See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete