Monday, September 29, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe its nearly the end of September! Where does the time go? I haven't finished everything on my September scrapping to-do-list, but i have done the important things and made sure I prioritised the deadlines. I finished last night this week's LO for Chipboard School, it is the second last week and I'm so glad I signed up for this! Have learnt lots and have found the freedom to just try different things and see what happens.

This week we had to use tulle on our chipboard and emboss it, was really weird to do and I nearly burnt my fingers and set the tulle on fire...but it turned out ok in the end.




My baby girl had her first attempt at solids tonight. She looked so little in the high chair!! She made some funny faces to start with but seemed to like it in the end. Gorgeous girl.



I've had a top night over at Bon's Scraps Cybercrop tonight. Chatted the hours away with the girls and even finished a blind scrap page. Will show that off tomorrow when I can get a decent pic. Check it out if you want to have a go at some challenges, you've got till midnight next Monday 6th October to get them done.

Still chatting to Marijana on MSN, so better go, talk soon! Leave me some love if you visit, go on.... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. lol sarah:)
    had to come over and leave you some lOVE :)

    xxxx
    see you on friday ,but bet you we will talk before then :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronte looks so cute in that high chair!

    ReplyDelete