Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scrapbooking Memories Cybercrop

The first ever SM Cybercrop was held on Thursday night, it was pretty good, a bit short for my liking with the deadlines only being until 3pm Friday afternoon. Doesn't give a mum of three littlies much time to get three (decent) layouts done! I still had a great time playing bingo with my original forum girls, and completed two LO's by the deadline.

The first one was for Ruby's Challenge, god that Ruby is a clever chook and only like 14 years old!



The next one was for Kristy's Challenge and I love this one, only fairly simple but I didn't want to take away from the beautiful photo (excuse the cake on her face!).



Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Great LO's - especially love Kristy's challenge. When I saw only 2 colours I thought it would be quite hard. But your is stunning. Love the BG paper.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I did actually think of you when I posted it.

    ReplyDelete