Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!



My mum is 60 today! Happy Birthday Mum. The kids and I going over to her place for the day with some of the quilting ladies for our monthly 'Dear Jane Day' where we all hand-stitch. Perfect day for it, its blowing a gale here.

My Mum means the world to me. She has helped me so much since having the kids, and has spent at least one day a week here for the last four years! I don't know what I'd do without her. We tend to drive eachother crazy at times, but can always laugh about it afterwards. Love you mum!

Last night I sat down and wrote the instructions for my blind scrapping session that will be happening over at Scrap N Craft With T later this month, I can't wait for that. Will be interesting to see how different the layouts can turn out using the same set of instructions.

Then I did a LO for this month's challenge over at Puzzle Sketches. It was harder than I thought!



I'm very excited, my bf Alicia has joined me over at the Scrap Therapy forum, yay! If you're looking for a bit of fun, a bit of chat or just some inspiration be sure to check it out.

Bye for now,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Hiya lovely!
    Geez - your scrapping just goes from strength to strength!

    Wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU! for all of your support over at my blog! I really appreciate it!
    Sorry I dont get over to repay the favor very often! But be assured I do visit and read!

    x

    ReplyDelete