Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a scrappy day!

Very productive weekend from me really. My scrap day today with Emma, Kindra & Linda was very successful with three layouts in all being finished. Stoked! If only every day was the same...

The first one was a Ready Steady Scrap Challenge on the SM Forum. I couldn't believe when I finished it that I was able to produce a layout in half an hour that I was actually happy with! What you think?



The next one is of Coop when he was toilet training...classic photos that have just been waiting to be scrapped!



And the final one was a bit hard for me to do...this was Georgia's first bottle after I'd decided to stop breastfeeding her...so a very emotional time for me even though I knew it was the best thing. I'm happy with how this one turned out, one of the rare photos with me actually in it!



Hope you all have a great week ahead, I'm gonna do my best to calm down a bit and stop stressing...I've been a bit like a chook with my head cut off of late. Think its all these damn baby hormones... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment