Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 4...

Stitching challenge is done! Thank goodness, considering I set that challenge for the month! Hope you can pick it up in the pic, I just extended the design on the paper onto the bazzill and stitched it. Pretty happy with it, this ones for my album for a change.



Kids are off to school today, so Daniel & I have one of our last 'free days' together before the new baby arrives. Not that we're doing anything much except organising the house! The final coats will be done in the rumpus room and we have to move out of our loungeroom so the floor can be sanded tomorrow. Fun!

Best get moving and start organising these kids, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. The stitching looks great! I really like it.
    Good luck with the bub, not long now!
    Mandz

    ReplyDelete