Sunday, September 16, 2007

My busy life just gets busier...

I've been quiet, haven't I? Busy busy as usual...lots going on with me at the moment. Not all stuff I want to talk about just yet....but soon... ;)

Have been having a lot of sleepless nights with Georgia this week, I just wish her damn teeth would come through! She has been so cranky and has now decided that 4am is a good time to wake up in the morning...I don't think so! See how we go tonight, my fingers are crossed but I'm not too hopeful...I reckon I'll be doing the controlled comforting thing sometime during the night so I'm off to bed myself very shortly to get some MUCH NEEDED sleep.

It was my Mum's birthday today, and it is my brother Dave's birthday on Tuesday, so we spent a lovely day today having lunch and generally just being a family. It was really nice, the kids were good (most of the time!) and the little boys and Emma had a ball in the spa. Here's a couple of photos from today...

Mum & Dave and the lovely cake that Dad told us he cooked! Ha ha...




Here's poor Emma getting pounced on by Cooper! He just adores 'his' Emma!



And my baby girl with Uncle Dave...



Like I said, a really nice day.

Talk later,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment