Saturday, August 25, 2007

Scrap Day...

 


...wasn't quite as successful as I would've liked....only one double layout finished today, better than nothing I know but considering we tried to scrap for about five hours I should've been more productive! Unfortunately the babies had better ideas and thought it was their job to distract us the whole time... ;)

Anyway, this page is the next one for my Bali album. Only six years later, but still...better late than never! I am really happy with how this one turned out. Had fun with my new Kindy Glitz at the end.

Late night entry from me, have been out with my hubby at his Mines Rescue Dinner...his team won the local Mines Rescue competition today! He can't wipe the smile off his face and I'm so proud of him. Off to Singleton in October for the State competition now...so more studying and training for him until then. Busy boy, he never stops.

Getting late, waaay past my bedtime...night night...

Cheers,
Sar
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment