Monday, August 20, 2007

My little model...

Thought I'd share some funny shots of my girl today...we left Miss Georgia playing in her room today and came back to find her 'kissing' the baby in the mirror! Classic, Daniel raced down to get me so I could see her...

 

And here we are tonight, I told Daniel that we need to take some pics of her as I have lots of purple paper that needs some photos to go with it (funny, shouldn't that be the other way around!)..but my little model wasn't really in the mood...

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sar, welcome to blogdom! Thanks for popping by my site. Would love to see you at Scrapbooking Delights one day - next month's classes are going to be fantastic!
    Lisa :-)
    ps - you have seriously cute children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute!! Love that first photo - what a classic!

    ReplyDelete